Canon Pixma MG 2550 /MG2550S Colour Multifunctional All in One Print Copy Scan
From the Manufacturer
Canon PIXMA MG2550S 4800 x 600 All-In-One Printer
The perfect everyday All-In-One for printing, scanning and copying. From text-heavy documents to family photos, the compact Canon PIXMA MG2550S’s print engine is built for quality and ease-of-use.
-Copy, print and scan at once
-Fast printing of documents and photos
-High quality prints
-Be inspired to print with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
-Print more pages with XL ink options
What's in the box:
- All-In-One printer – Canon PIXMA MG2550S
- FINE Cartridges
- Power cord
- Setup CD-ROM (CD only for Windows – Mac drivers available online)
- Manuals and other documents
Premium print quality
The Canon PIXMA MG2550S offers incredible value for money: a home printer that produces superior quality documents and photos. FINE Cartridge technology means deep blacks, vivid colours and a stunning level of detail.
Up to 30% lower cost per page
Using the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, you can save as much as 30% on the cost per page compared to their standard equivalents. Get more pages per cartridge and go longer between cartridge replacements; the Canon PIXMA MG2550S won’t cost the earth to run.
Easily organise and print your photos with the face-recognition features of My Image Garden app, while CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM opens a world of creative possibilities with its selection of designs from professional artists, all available for you to use as postcards, calendars, birthday cards and much more.
Energy saving built-in
Use less energy with Auto Power On/Off. Hit print on your laptop and watch as the printer immediately emerges from its power-saving mode, ready to print without even switching it on.
-Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi
-Technology: Two FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
-Mono Print Speed: Approximately 8.0 ipm¹
-Colour Print Speed: Approximately 4.0 ipm¹
-2-sided printing (manual)
-Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
-Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi¹
-A4 scan speed: Approximately 14 seconds¹
-Scanning Depth (Input / Output):
Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
-Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
sFCOT: Approximately 31 seconds¹
sESAT: Approximately 1.6 ipm¹
-Multiple copy: 21 copies (maximum)
-Copy functions: Document copying (plain paper)
- Print Resolution - ¹ Ink droplets can be placed with a minimum pitch of 1/4800 inch.
- Print Speed - ¹ A4 document print speed on plain paper is measured based on average of ESAT in Office Category Test of ISO/IEC 24734 standard.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) - ¹ Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution based on ISO 14473 standard. When scanning in high resolution, the maximum scan size is restricted.
- Copy Speed - ¹ Colour document copy speed is measured based on average of sFCOT and sESAT in Performance Test of ISO/IEC 29183 standard.